Thread: Precious Angel Tootsiebelle!

Precious Angel Tootsiebelle!

Dearest Tootsiebelle, what a beautiful Angel Lady you are! Your Tortoiseshell fur is absolutely gorgeous, so colorful and in such an interesting design. And what a sweet, sweet face you have, so nice and round, an "applehead" with those cute perky ears and lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in them all. I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell, of the wonderful life you've shared with your dear Purrrsons in Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia! You were a rescue cat who came to them from the RSPCA eight years ago, and you've filled your home with love and happiness ever since. You charmed them with your delightful Purrrsonality and your loving, playful ways. You're quite talkative, and you announced your arrival through the cat door at any time of day or night. If your fur was wet with rain, you purred loudly as they towel-dried you. You enjoyed the quiet garden, and you were shy of visitors until you were sure you could trust them. You sunned yourself on the next-door garage roof, chirruping at any bird that came near. You once even presented your Purrrsons with a live rat! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you've shared and always will!

Recently you went to the Rainbow Bridge at age fifteen, leaving them with a big hole in their hearts and with many wonderful memories. They've been missing you so very much! They miss you sleeping between their heads and lying on books they were trying to read. They will always remember you as "the best cat in the world." My very deepest sympathy to your dear Purrrsons on the passing of their beautiful, beloved lady, and may their precious memories and keepsakes help to bring some comfort.

Now you are a glorious Angel at the Bridge, whole and healthy again, resting and playing with so many other beloved Angel pets! Please send some Angelic purrrs to the hearts of your Purrrsons to reassure them that you are with them always, you're watching over them and sending down love, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Tootsiebelle Angel, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 12-21-2020 at 02:58 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Angel Tootsiebelle~

To the family of dear Tootsiebelle~

I'm so, so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved Torti girl, Tootsiebelle. That sweet, apple round face of hers, those lovely jade green eyes melt my heart. And how gorgeous was her fluffy, colorful coat, her markings! Such a beauty. How lucky you were, having known her love and devoted companionship. The joy, love and laughter she brought to your lives was truly a priceless gift. She truly was a one extra special girl, best kitty in the whole, wide world, your Cat of a Lifetime.

We are so grateful to you for rescuing Tootsie, for opening up your home and hearts to one most deserving girl, an adult kitty at that. Thanks to you, for 8 wonderful years she was blessed with the best life imaginable...enjoying the outdoor life, spending fun time in her garden and soaking up the sunshine...hunting for that um, perfect present! And come bedtime, how better a way to end an adventure filled day than snuggling close between her humans, warming you body and heart. I can only begin to imagine the hole left in your hearts at her passing. But I hope you take some comfort in seeing her being honored here today; knowing that every day of her life with you she knew how very loved she was; that one day you and she will be together once more. Until that happy day or reunion she lives on in your hearts and the in the countless cherished memories you made, never to be forgotten.

And to dear Tootise~
    Until that joyous day when you and your parents are together again, scamper happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, who no doubt are throwing you a very special, happy and festive Cat of the Day celebration. And send down your love to your Mom and Dad, sweetheart, to comfort them. They miss you so very much.

Beautiful Tootsie~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tootsiebelle, a true furry angel

She looked *so* much like my own angel kitty Lyla (2001-2018). Lyla's entry into my life was at least the third time she had been rehomed, apparently due to her unprovoked violent attacks. Once she was properly medicated for hyperthyroidism, we became very attached to one another. Neither of us could be out of sight of the other for long. It literally broke my heart when she died, and I resolved during the long hospitalization to adopt again if I could just get back on my feet again. Even though I am now owned by two beautiful house panthers, I still miss the tiny cat who evolved from "Tortoiseshell Terror" to "Little Queen of the Household".

Tootsiebelle is a perfect example of the shared joy that comes from rescuing a cat. The big question in many cat-human relationships is, "Who rescued whom?"

I am sorry to hear of Tootsiebelle's passing.
    She was beautiful. Her fur was very colorful and looks so soft.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Angel Tootsiebelle!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana