Thread: Basil

Blog Entries

Basil

I am pretty sure everyone will feel the the love and affection you share with your darling Basil! I was delighted to see your sweet, wee bunster and am completely convinced that dear Basil is the most spectacular POTD!

Beautiful Bunny Basil!

Good morning Basil in Oz! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, fawn colored, soft and fluffy bunny boy you are, Basil! And not only are you handsome, but just as sweet and sociable, as affectionate and playful, as loving as can be! Your young human waited a long time for her/his dream of being a bunny parent to come true, but how well worth the wait it was! How lucky she/he is, having a "first" bunny furkid as special as you, having known your love and companionship the past wonderful 5 years! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute, being treated to your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Basil...running circles around your human, hehe; chowing down on those yummy Nibble O's; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Basil, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious Basil!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Basil

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 127
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are the cutest little guy.
    You will sit up for your favorite treat
    Celebrate your world famous day

What a cute little bunny you are, Precious Basil.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Basil, what a sweet, precious bunny you are! You are so pretty, with that fluffy fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the perky ears and the lovely big dark eyes. You are your family's first rabbit, and your dear young person takes very good care of you. You've been together more than five years now! And what a delightful personality you have! You're very affectionate and playful and social. You know a good trick quite well: You'll jump, run up to your people, or stand on your two back legs to get a Nibble'O' treat. You run around or nudge your person's ankle when you want to play. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Basil, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats with plenty of Nibble'O's!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Basil, on being POTD! You are so precious, cute, beautiful and photogenic! We loved reading about your wonderful personality and happy home. All pets, no matter how big or small, are a privilege for the family that adopts them ~ parents should love caring for them, playing with them, keeping them healthy and safe, too. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! P.S. You don't need to do any "tricks" ~ God made you perfect already!

Our Precious Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (big -or- small) at Shelters/Humane Societies*