Thread: Lovely Cally!

Lovely Cally!

This is our dilute calico, Cally girl. She is lives with her two year younger cat "sister" that she likes to pretend she could live without. She has been with us since she was eight weeks old and is such a pretty girl. Cally lives with her human mom and dad and her kitty sister, Coconut. Cally wasn't too thrilled when we decided she could use a friend to keep her company but she has come around to accept her. She even initiates play with Coconut sometimes now.

Cally prefers to drink out of the bathtub and she will run ahead of us and wait for us to turn on the water. If you don't oblige, she will stand in the tub and meow until you give her a drink. She is very vocal and also loves to sleep in the hamper, any available basket, the kitty cube or really anything she can get into. As you can see, an open suitcase counts as a cat basket in her mind as well.

The most special thing about Cally is that when anybody whistles, she runs to her human mommy for some loving. Just don't pick her up. She hates that and I swear that her meow sounds like she is yelling "Na!" It's better, in her opinion, to receive her loving while on her own four feet, thank you!

My husband swears that Cally thinks she is human when she lies in her corner of the couch with her head propped up on the arm cushion and her belly exposed. She also has an obsession with blankets. Since she was a kitten she loves to be in or on a blanket and knead and purr. She also likes to be combed but only on her schedule. Cally is a little fussy; but she's our pretty little girl.
    Hello, Cally in Pennsylvania! Happy New Year and Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous dilute calico lady you are! Your fur looks very soft to pet, and I like the lovely colors! You are beautiful!

You are a busy kitty, too! You find places to sleep such as the hamper, the kitty cube, an available basket, on a soft blanket, or even in a suitcase ! You are not a fan of being picked up, preferring to receive lovies while on your own four feeties. You have a preference for the open bathtub tap, and you run ahead and wait for your people to come and turn the water on for you! You also let them know you're thirsty by standing in the tub and meowing! You play with kitty sister Coconut, who is two years younger. Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Cally! Love to Coconut too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful New Year's Day Cat of the Day you are.

Congratulations Lovely Cally!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Canty Cally

Cally, you are so beautiful, with the gorgeous markings and bright yellow eyes. You and your sister ignore each other, but you love each other, don’t you? You are sweet but have your boundaries. That’s very smart! You can be fussy, like your loving humans say, but you are their pretty little girl! I hope you, your beloved human parents, and kitty sister Coconut have great, happy years together. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Canty Cally! ❤️

Dearest Callie, what a beautiful girl you are! You have such pretty Dilute Calico fur that looks so soft, and the sweetest face with lovely yellow eyes. How cute you are, resting in that suitcase! Are you planning a trip? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Jerome, PA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You live with your dear Purrrents and kitty sister, Coconut. You like to drink out of the bathtub, and you let your Purrrsons know when you want a drink, waiting in the bathtub for them to turn it on and meowing if they don't right away. When anyone whistles, you run to dear Meowmie for some loving. You don't like to be picked up, and you prefer to be standing up for lovies. Your dear Dad says you think you're human when you lie in your corner of the couch, head propped up on the arm cushion and belly exposed. Sometimes you initiate play with Coconut. You love to be in or on a blanket, kneading and purring. You and your dear Coconut and Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cally, on being chosen our 2020 New Year's Day Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Coconut and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery