Thread: Cuties Casa and Cernichka!

Cuties Casa and Cernichka!

Greetings, Casa and Cernichka in Slovakia! Happy "two for Tuesday" Cats of the Day!

What a precious sister pair, a double dose of adorableness we're treated to here on Cat of the Day today! You girls are so beautiful! I love your long and fluffy coat, squirrel like tail, Cerninchka! And what I wouldn't give to plant a zillion kisses on that soft, white belly or yours, Casa! And oh yes, those sparkling golden eyes you both have are truly stunning!

Needless to say you're both irresistible, not only in your stunning good looks, but in your fun loving, playful ways, your big hearts! How blessed your human is, doubly blessed, having two furkids as beautiful and loving, as playful and personality packed, as special as you in her life! You truly are twin treasures, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Casa and Cernichka! Meeting you today, learning of the joy your bring to your human's life has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing to your heart's content; feasting on your fave foods and treats; receiving bunches of neck skritches, cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Casa and Cernichka, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Casa and Cernichka, what beautiful and precious young ladies you are! You're sisters, both so pretty. Cernichka, you have such thick, luxurious, fluffy black fur, and just look at that tail! And Casa, what a stunning Tuxedo kitty you are, with that gorgeous design of black and white fur. You have such sweet faces with lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're both so cute, Cernichka cuddling up to your big sister Casa's lower back. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Slovakia to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you both for me .

And what delightful personalities you have! Cernichka, you're six months younger than Casa. You're both are very beautiful and funny and have very smart eyes. You and your people understand each other very well when talking, don't you. You meet your dear person at the door when he/she gets home. You love to play, especially at night when the people are sleeping! You love being petted around your necks, but you don't like to be combed. You are beautiful and precious to your dear person, and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Casa and Cernichka, on being chosen the Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. Cernichka, with your fluffy black fur and Casa in your Tuxedo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana