Thread: Adorable Luna!

Adorable Luna!

Hi Luna! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Puppy cuteness alert!!! Oh, what an adorable, most pawsome, pawsitively precious Aussie/Blue Heeler baby you are, Luna!!! Just look at those big pawsies! hehe You look so sweet, Luna, posing beside your Christmas tree! No doubt waiting for Santa Paws, and I'm sure he's going to be spoiling you rotten this year, your first Christmas!

And not only are you beautiful, true to your breed, you're just as smart as they come, at a mere 3 months old having already mastered "sit" and "lay," and I'm sure "shake" soon to follow! Better still, you're just as sweet and loving as can be, craving those cuddles and more than eager to share those Luna nose and ear nibbles...so worth the pain those needle sharp baby teeth inflict! lol

What fun your family is in for over the weeks and months to come, watching your grow and learn, and just as your Mom says, sharing so many fun adventures! How lucky your humans are, having a furkid as beautiful and loving as you Luna! You're a gem, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has brought some much need warmth to my cold and snowy morning! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, getting into all sort of fun puppy mischief, and playing with your toys; giving and receiving tons of kisses (go easy on the ears, hehe); being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Luna, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Luna, you are such a cute pup!

Luna

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 133
Size:  10.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a cute, cuddly and smart pup.
    You are learning new things every day
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Luna, you are adorable indeed! What a beautiful young lady you are, in both appearance and spirit. You're so cute in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your precious puppy-hood certainly comes through perfectly! At age three months, you already know many tricks and are learning all about becoming a grown-up. You and your person have many adventures ahead to look forward to! You're cuddly when you get tired, and you're so sweet. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luna, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful and smart Blue Heeler you are, Luna.

Congrat, on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana