Beautiful Bubbles

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  7.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day/
    Your name "Bubbles" fits you perfectly.
    What a great life, the dog park and sleeping with your Mom
    Celebrate your special day

What an adorable Min Poodle you are, Bubbles.

You love to play with your cousin Ecko.

Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Bubbles!!!

Good morning, Bubbles! Congratulations on nabbing our extra special, New Year's Day, Dog of the Day honors!

What a beautiful Miniature Poodle you are, sweetheart, precious beyond words! Love your curly, apricot colored coat, and that
    sweet, little face of yours could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts, and with that effervescent, bubbly and bright personality of yours, so perfectly named!

How lucky your Mommy is, having a beautiful, joyful and energetic, sweet and loving furkid and best friend in you, cutie pie! Inside and out, in body and heart you're perfection on 4 paws, just as special as can be, a treasure!!!

I hope you enjoyed a very special New Year's Day/Dog of the Day celebration, Bubbles...running at full speed at the park, hopefully with bestie fur cousin, Ecko; chowing down on some cheesy pizza, hehe; hanging out on your couch, watching the world go by and come bedtime, cuddling under the tent with your Mom! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable Bubbles, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bubbles, what a beautiful Miniature Poodle you are! That curly fur is such a pretty color and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely dark eyes looking straight out at me. You have the most delightful personality too. You're cuddly, fuzzy, and really sweet, and you love everyone. You love wrestling and running around with your puppy cousin Ecko. You enjoy hanging out on the couch, looking out the window and watching everyone walk by. You especially love it when your dear Mommy takes you to the park where you can run around without your leash! Every night you sleep under the covers with Mommy. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bubbles, on being chosen our 2020 New Year's Day Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mommy and Ecko and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery