Thread: Pretty and Precious Pebbles!

Pretty and Precious Pebbles!

Dearest Pebbles, what an adorable child you are for our New Year's Eve baby! You are absolutely precious sitting up in that stocking, wearing your Santa Claws hat. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! That Tortie fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and the stocking color matches it beautifully. And what a sweet face you have with those lovely big kitten-eyes gazing straight out at me! My gorgeous Tortie lady Galaxy says "Hello, Meow! You are a gorgeous young Tortie-in-Training!" I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Alberta to pet you, and pet your furbaby housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You've been enjoying the Christmas season, climbing into the tree (not such a good idea to chew on the garland!). You love to cuddle, and you're a purr machine. You're so cute, only two months old now, very small and weighing next to nothing. You fit easily into the stocking now, but you're a growing girl and won't fit next year! Your dear Purrrents can't wait to see what the new year brings with you! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pebbles, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and furbaby housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine New Year's Eve celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

And happy New Year to you all and to all our friends!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Tortie you are, Pebbles.

Congratulations on being our New Years Eve Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Pawsome Pebbles

Pebbles, your fur looks so nice and soft and I would love to pet you. I love your picture, with the Santa hat and you in the stocking. It looks very nice. Congratulations on being a new addition to the family! They must all love you. You are so sweet, purring and cuddling with your beloved family. Again, your Christmas picture is so sweet, thank you for sharing it! And Happy New Year! AND congratulations on being Cat of the Day!