Thread: Majestic Mugsie

Majestic Mugsie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  6.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful story of how you found your forever home.
    How a sweetheart like you ever was at an animal shelter is unreal.
    Now you have the great life you deserve.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Mugsie Boges, you are adorable, such a beautiful little Pekinese! I wish I could reach through the screen to Georgetown, TX to pet you! And what a story you have to tell. I am so glad and grateful to learn how you and your dear person got together at the shelter. You two met and immediately fell in love, and the rest is history! Now you have the terrific life you deserve (and deserved all along), full of fun and love and good food. You and your person and all your family members and friends love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mugsie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your best friend Chloe and cousin Sarge and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-01-2020 at 11:58 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Majestic Mugsie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Mugsie!!!

Good morning, Mugsie! Happy New Year, and congrats on having nabbed New Year's Eve, Dog of the Day honors!

After reading your Mom's love filled tribute, your backstory, not a doubt in my mind that you and she were destined to be, that higher power led her to you that fateful day!

I was at work at the time and ran into my manager's office to tell her I had a small emergency (?!) and would be gone a little while. Once at the animal shelter, gate opened, a little ball of fluff flew into my arms, clammered up my neck and buried my face in kisses. "I'll take him!", was all I could get out. And that's how Mugsie Boges came to live with us
    We're so thankful she listened to that inner voice, opening up her home and heart to one most deserving doggie, and the rest is happy history! How blessed she is, having a furkid as beautiful, as adorable, as sweet and as loving as you, sweetheart! You're the best!!!

Carry on with your big day of celebration, sweetheart...playing with your no doubt impressive tash of toys; napping and cuddling with your bestie, Chloe, and the humans; chowing down on some yummy Pepperonis; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Mugsie Boges, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Chloe the Chow/Golden too! And to you and your family, wishes for a very happy and healthy 2020!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~