Thread: Sweet Sweet Skizzle!

Sweet Sweet Skizzle!

Hi Skizzle! Happy Pet of the Day, sweet baby boy!

AWW!!! What a beautiful, oh so precious baby Lop bunny you are, Skizzle! (LOVE your name!) That pic of you and your young lady Elizabeth sharing a kiss is beyond heart-melting! What a lucky young lady she is, having been chosen by you to be your *special* human!

When Elizabeth wants a kiss from her bunny she just has to get down to his level!!
    Dispensing kisses on request? Now that's my kind of furbaby! hehe Oh, how very lucky your family is, especially Elizabeth, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Skizzle! More than a pet, or even a best furry friend, you're family; their Pet of the Day EVERY day; their Pet of a Lifetime! What wonderful times await you and your family over the months and years to come, the lot of you creating memories to last a lifetime, the bond of love and trust you and Elizabeth share growing deeper and stronger with each passing day! You truly are a furry treasure, Skizzle, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the very special place you hold in your humans' hearts has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Skizzle, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, Pet of a Lifetime!!!

Besties for life!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 12-17-2020 at 01:23 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Skizzle

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	large.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	62998

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You love to give Elizabeth kisses, so cute,
    Celebrate your special day
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dearest Skizzle, you are absolutely precious! How sweet that is, you and your dear Elizabeth sharing a kiss in that great photo! You are a growing boy, and you've chosen her as your special human, even though your family thinks you belong to them all. Sometimes you like to irritate your kitty housemate Chile, but she usually wins when it comes to putting you back in your place. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Skizzle, on being chosen Pet of the Day! You are your dear family's Pet of a Lifetime! We hope you and your dear Elizabeth and Chile and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome lop eared bunny you are, Skizzle.

You like to give kisses to your special person.

Congratulations on being Per of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana