Thread: Charming Chico

Charming Chico

Name:  15b.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  296.7 KB

Congratulations on Being Pet of the Day
    This picture just shows what a little character you are.
    You love your head scratched and to play games.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Cutie Chico!

Hi Chico! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous, photogenic, most precious Green Cheek Conure baby you are, Chico! Your photos are stunning; what detail I see in your colorful plumage! And oh my gosh, you sure do know how to pose for the camera, Chico; so expressive! And how adorable is that belly up/feet in the air pic! Who know such pretty pink coloring lurks beneath! And not only are you beautiful in looks, but bursting with personality and heart, just as sweet and loving as can be; a friend to all!

How very lucky your human is, having a first feathered family member as beautiful, as talented and entertaining, as sweet and cuddly, as devoted and loving as you, Chico! The joy, love and laughter you bring to her/his life is a priceless gift! You truly are one EXTRA special boy (?), a treasure, best birdie EVER!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Chico! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute and seeing your utterly over the moon, heart-melting photos has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...treated to tons of shoulder rides and head skritches; playing hide the ball; giving and receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles, and smooches to you, precious Chico, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Chico, you are absolutely adorable! What a beautiful, sweet Green Cheek Conure you are. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They show so well your gorgeous appearance with those colorful feathers and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes and that pale beak with what looks like a big smile (and probably is!). You're so cute lying on your back there with your legs reaching up!

And what a delightful personality you have! You're "..a loving, cuddly and head-scratch enjoying bird." You would sit on your dear person's shoulder all day if you could! Each day you screech a morning hello when he/she gets up and you give your afternoon greeting when she/he arrives home from school. You're full of energy and make her smile with your antics. She says you're cuddly, stubborn, and above all friendly. You're her first bird but also the best bird ever! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chico, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-16-2020 at 09:23 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Green Cheek Conure you are Charming Chico.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana