Thread: Raspberry Beret the Survivor!!!

Raspberry Beret the Survivor!!!

Greetings, Raspberry Beret! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, and how very deserving you are, sweetheart!

My heart swelled, reading your amazing rescue story, your dear human's touching tribute to her brave, beautiful boy!!! Then came the photos and my eyes filled with tears, seeing the unspeakable condition you were in when found! I can't begin to imagine how you came to find yourself homeless and helpless; the depravity of one who would leave a defensless, domesticated animal to fend for himself; the strength you needed to summon to survive until your resuce!

Thankfully your were found before it was too late, finding your way to Ferret resuce, and finally, into the loving arms of an experienced and devoted Ferret parent who would help heal you, emotionally and physically; providing you with all the love and care needed for you to blossom into the beautiful, happy and healthy boy we see here today!

You truly are a miracle Ferret, Raspeberry Beret, a fighter and survior! Your indomitable spirit and will to live are truly an inspiration to us all, your transformation nothing short of miraculous! Endless thanks to all who had a hand in saving you, and to your wonderful Mom/Dad for giving you the happy, carefree and love filled life you so richly deserve!

Thanks to your Mom/Dad for sharing your heartwarming story of rescue with us! Meeting you, having the chance to pay tribute to you and your hero rescuers, and parent, has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! And hoping for you a successful second surgery, and a swift and fully recovery! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, brave, beautiful Raspberry Beret, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

The power of unconditonal love!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Raspberry Beret

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 143
Size:  9.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are one lucky little cutie, rescued just in time.
    Now you are living the good life.
    Celebrate your special day and every day.

Congrats on being POTD, Raspberry Beret the Survivor!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Raspberry Beret, what a beautiful young Ferret you are! You are absolutely adorable with that fuzzy colorful fur and the sweet face with the cute pink nose and ears and the lovely big dark eyes. And what a story you have to tell! I was horrified to read of your abandonment in that dark alley in such bad shape with that huge lump on your head, and then to see the photograph of it. I am so very grateful for the person who found you and rescued you and called the ferret shelter. And then I'm so grateful to the shelter volunteer who told her to bring you in. Bless them both, and bless you, Raspberry Beret!

The volunteer saw the lump and how skinny you were and how sad you looked. She then told the shelter President she would adopt you and pay for the surgery. The tumor was difficult to remove, but you made a quick recovery. Then you went with her to your Furrrever HOME! Now you weigh about three pounds, and you look healthy and happy. You just had another tumor removed from the tip of your tail. I am hoping and praying that life will be full of good health and happiness from now on! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Raspberry Beret, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery