Thread: Jack the Healer!

Jack the Healer!

Hi Jack! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart!!!

What a big, beautiful, oh so handsome Percheron boy you are, indeed; truly a gentle giant with a heart of gold!

I was so touched, reading your *special* human's love filled, heartwarming tribute, learning of the very special place you hold in each other's hearts! She truly has found her healer and soulmate in you, Jack, and you in her!

See, I have bipolar disorder and I struggle the most with depression. Horses are therapeutic for me and Jack's owner felt that we would be a good match. Why? Jack was diagnosed with failure to thrive - depression. The vet didn't think he had much longer to live. I've been working with him for 6 months and he's made a complete turnaround! He's gained weight, interacts with the other horses, and is more active.
    What a heavenly match, indeed! W
    hat a beautiful, very special bond you and she/he have forged! Horses are hearlded for their therapy work, but in your case it was a case of mutual healing, and what an amazing turn around it has been not only for you, but for your lady as well!

How blessed you are to have one another to lean on and love, to turn to in good times and hard times! I'm so happy for you and for your lady, and hope that you and she will know many, many more wonderful years of shared love and healing! You truly are a treasure, Jack, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your lady for sharing your beautiful and inspirational story of healing and transformation with us! Meeting you this morning has made my day! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebraton...spending special time with your lady; chowing down on some yummy grain; purring your heart out; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Jack, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gentle Giant Jack!!!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jack

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 106
Size:  14.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You and your human friend have helped each other so much.
    You are spirited throwing your bucket around when you want something
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Jack, what a splendid Percheron Horse you are, so beautiful, so noble! And what a wonderful, uplifting story you have to tell! You and your dear person met and got together when you needed each other so very much, even though you'd never met before. You both suffered from deep depression, and a dear mutual friend introduced you to each other. I'm so very thankful for that friend bringing you together!

You and your person have been working together for six months now, and what a terrific turnaround you've made! You've gained weight and are more active, and you interact with the other horses. (And I bet your person has gained greatly from your bond, too.) You purr like a kitten when you're happy! I never knew that horses can purr, and thank you for enlightening me (cat person that I am) about that. Your person gives you a grain treat when he/she grooms you. When you've emptied your bucket you toss it around to let her/him know. If she doesn't give you more, you have a little tantrum, stomping your feet! You are her big baby, and you love each other very much, don't you. What wonderful love-filled lives you share!

Congratulations, darling Jack, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, including a full bucket of grain followed by a few carrots!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Percheron you are, Jack.
    You and your person help other with depression.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana