Thread: Adorable Cilie!

Adorable Cilie!

Hi Cilie in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Oh, be still my heart! What a beautiful, most precious, soft and fluffy Dwarf Lionhead x bunny baby you are, Celie; cutest thing ever! Your photo has my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush!

How wonderful to be so very loved, sweetheart, not only by your official human, your family, but by your human's dear friend too! What fun they all are in for, watching that mane fill out, watching your grow even more beautiful with each passing day! How lucky your immediate and extended family are, having a best furry friend as sweet and loving, as special as you in their lives! You truly are a tiny treasure, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing in your hutch and enjoying a nice nap; munching on some crunchy carrots; receiving bunches of cuddles; being loved and pamepred to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Cilie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Cilie, you are adorable indeed, so very precious! What a sweet little Lionhead Dwarf mix Rabbit you are, only seven weeks old! You're so tiny you fit into your dear friend's hands. (He/she doesn't own you, but friends of his/hers do.) You can run very fast, so it is special when you hold still so she can pet your soft hair. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're a growing girl, and we can see the beginnings of the "mane" you will have. You and your friend and your own people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cilie, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe a special carrot!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable Lionhead mix Rabbit you are, Cilie.
    Congratulations on being chosen Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Cilie

Name:  06.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  135.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a cute little girl, and very fast, too.
    You like to run, but sometime will be petted
    Celebrate your world famous day