Thread: Precious Pudding!

Precious Pudding!

Dearest Pudding, a.k.a. Puddin', what a gorgeous guy you are! You are absolutely stunning, with that glossy, fluffy black and white Tuxedo fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes and what looks like maybe an open mouth with your cute pink tongue sticking out! Do you have something to say there? Your "Kind" says you are a DSH/Manx mix. Does the Manx side come through such that you're missing a tail? You're a big boy; already 10 pounds at age 9 months! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Huntsvile, AL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson-to-be's co-workers almost hit you on their way back to the office from lunch. We're so very glad and grateful that they didn't! Instead, they brought you back with them, then set you on your Purrrson's desk and called him/her to the office. What a surprise! She/he could not resist, and took you Home!

Now you meet your dear Purrrents at the door each day when they arrive home from work. You sleep with them each night in your favorite spot between their pillows. You wake up as soon as the alarm goes off each morning, and you get frustrated when they hit the snooze button a few times. You enjoy lying in the sink while your Purrrson gets ready for work, and walking the tub side between the curtain and liner while he/she showers. You also like to climb trees. Last December you ran away and were gone for a few days. Your Purrrents flooded the neighborhood with flyers. Turned out you were around the corner visiting a nice neighbor, who gave your Purrrents a call so they could come pick you up. No doubt you had quite an adventure! I'm so very glad and grateful that you got home safe and sound! Why don't you consider becoming an indoor-only cat, and then you won't get lost again! (You might not be so lucky another time.) You and your Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pudding, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-07-2020 at 02:34 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Pudding!

Hi Puddin'! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a big, beautiful Manx X boy you are, Pudding'! And being the soft and fluffy, sweet as can be, utterly irresistible boy that you are, so perfectly named. (I'm going with chocolate!) And oh yes, sweetheart! Just one look at your adorable "Oreo baby" self and I fell hopelessly in love, just as your Mommy did that wonderful day she found you sitting on her work desk! Surprise!!! And the rest is happy history!!!

But what's this about a "great adventure?" No, no, no! No more unplanned sleepovers at the neighbor lady's house. Puddin'! While I'm sure your hostess enjoyed your company, you can't go scaring your Mommy like that! Thankfully she was kind enough to return you!

How lucky your Mom and Dad are, having a beautiful, playful, loyal and loving fukid and best furry friend; a water loving alarm clock and overall ball of furry purrfection in you, sweetheart; their source of never ending joy, love and laughter! You truly are one in a million, Pudding, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Puddin'! Meeting you today, reading your Mommy's heartwarming tribute to her best boy has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...climbing trees, feasting on your fave foods, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces by your adoring pawrents! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Pudding, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

What a hunk!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Tuxedo kitty you are, Precious Pudding.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana