Thread: Sweet Susie!

Blog Entries

Dotd

Suzi is Definately the cutest wee dog in the whole wide world! Xox

Sweet Susie!

Hi Susie...cutest, sweetest doggie in the whole wide world! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

Aww!!! What an adorable, most precious Chi x JRT you are indeed, Susie! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts! And while you may put on a show, acting tough when those unwanted strangers come a knocking you're not fooling anyone! At heart you're a total mush!

Susie tends to be a bit of a wolf in sheep's clothing. She acts tough when strangers arrive at the door - barking madly, and gets quite snappy with flies and the like. However, as soon as a thunderstorm starts brewing, her true colors come out. She becomes quite a sook and hiding behind the toilet bowl seems to be her only safe place.

What a wonderful, carefree life you're living there in enchanted Oz, Susie, what with those on demand walkies; feasting on all of your fave foods; receiving countless cuddles, snuggling up on the couch with your humans; in other words, being spoiled rotten! hehe Well, that's just as it should be, right Susie?
    And like my first Lab, Jingles, behind the toilet bowl is your safe place when those thunderstorms came rolling through. Off course at 75 lbs hers was a tighter fit! Well, I'm sure your Mom and Dad are there to comfort you until given the all clear! That's what pawrents do!

How lucky your family is, Susie, having a furkid as adorable, as smart, as sweet and loving as you, Susie! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your humans' lives truly is a priceless gift! What a gem of a girl you are, Susie, a treasure, just as special as can be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing with your rubber doggie toy and feasting on some yummy chicken; snuggling with your humans on the couch; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Susie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear kitty brother/sister too!

Life is good!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Susie, what a sweet little Chihuahua/JRT lady you are! You are "sooo adorable" indeed, just as your dear person says. And what a delightful personality you have! You're very smart, and you're full of energy. You make your dear people smile with your antics. You love chicken and make sure the cat doesn't get any of yours. You love to go "walkies" and to snuggle up to your person on the couch. You're tough with strangers, but you go hide when a thunderstorm is brewing. You and your dear people, and the cat, I'm sure, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Susie, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and perhaps a special serving of chicken!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable little JRT x Chi doggie you are, Sweet Susie.
    You protect your people from strangers, yet hide from thunderstorms,
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Last edited by Felicia's Mom; 12-09-2020 at 08:10 PM.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana