Thread: Angel Maroos

Angel Maroos

Name:  29.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  84.8 KB

R.I.P. little Maroos
    At least you had a few good months and out of that pet store.
    You are missed and deserve to be Pet of the Day.

Precious Fur Angel Maroos~

To beautiful Maroos' Mom~

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of untimely passing of your beautiful baby girl, your precious Maroos. Sadly, through no fault of yours, her time on this earth, her time with you was tragically cut short. But thanks to you, this sweet angel was blessed with 6 wonderful months of unconditional love and devotion. And hopefully your plea to adopt, not shop, will be taken to heart by those reading here today. Still, it's hard to deny a happy life to those just as deserving animals languishing in pet shops, and we are so grateful that Maroos was chosen by you to be one of the lucky ones, having found her way to such a wonderful home, loved unconditionally.

Thank you, Mom, for sharing Maroos with us all, giving us the honor of paying tribute to her and all that she meant to you. How blessed she was, having had you as her Mom. How blessed were you, having a furkid as beautiful and precious as Maroos.

And Maroos, sweet angel girl, though you were denied a long life with your Mom we take comfort knowing that you are now healthy and whole, scampering happily at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved and much missed furkids/animal companions; that one day you and your Mom will be together once more. Until that happy day of reunion, sweetheart, send down your love to your Mom. She misses you so very much.

Beautiful Maroos, PET OF THE DAY, forever loved.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Maroos, what a beautiful young Lilac Chinchilla you are, with such pretty white fur and such a sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes! And what a heartbreaking but ultimately uplifting story you have to tell! Your dear person got you from a pet store, and you turned out to have fatty liver disease and other genetic problems. You lived only five months and never grew. We're so sorry you only had such a short time together, but at least you and your person had those few months full of love and warmth and good care. My deepest sympathy to him/her, and may those many precious memories and keepsakes help to bring comfort.

I agree with your person; pet stores are terrible places. Much better for people to adopt, not shop, so those operations will eventually go out of business. But this is through no fault of the animals in them, and I'm so glad that you, for one, got freed from that store and had a love-filled life for the time you were with your dear person. I give her/him great thanks for bringing you Home! You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful home you shared, and you still share and always will.

Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, watching over your dear person. Please send some Angelic reassurances to her heart that all is well, you are sending down love, and you will be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Maroos Angel, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You only had a short time here on earth. Now you are healthy and waiting for your person at Rainbow Bridge.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Angel Maroos!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to precious Angel Maroos on being POTD today on Earth and in Heaven. We are heartbroken to read about Maroos' short life but grateful that she had a loving human parent who adored her. We know most pet stores overbreed small animals and start breeding the females when they are TOO young! Most pet stores discard the female when she can't breed anymore. It's immoral and should be illegal! All of our small pets have been adopted from the Humane Society from people who bought them from pet stores, then they got tired of them and neglected them. Many medical issues with our adopted small pets through the years have been due to overbreeding (per our veterinarian). Sending to Maroos in Heaven and to her loving human parent. We will NEVER forget precious Maroos! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net