Thread: Beautiful Bead!

Beautiful Bead!

Greetings, Bead in Russia! (LOVE your name!!!) Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a stunning Bombay beauty you are, Beady! Your sleek and shiny black coat is gorgeous, the perfect contrast to those brilliant golden colored eyes!

How very lucky your human is, having a BEST furry friend in you, Beady! And if you don't currently have a permanent home to call your own, maybe one day you'll follow your friend home and waltz through that door, making it official! For now, she/he is only lucky person, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry friend greeting her/him every day, bringing so much happiness to her life!

Many thanks to your human for sharing you with us, Beady! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...spending special time with your best friend, being loved and pampered to pieces! Hopefully she/he will give you some extra cuddles for me! Lots of love to you, beautiful Beady, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Bead!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bead, also known as Beady, you are beautiful indeed! What a gorgeous young lady you are, with that coal-black fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes. What a fine example of the Bombay breed cat you are! You're so pretty, walking through that green grass with your tail in the air. I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Russia to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

What a delightful personality you have! You are just three years old, and you're full of energy, making your dear person smile with your antics. Your favorite game is catching the paper butterfly! You and your person have been best friends since childhood, when you were still a kitten. When she/he arrives in the village, you run up and walk around her/his feet. And if you don't have a permanent home yet, we too hope that some day you will follow her/him home to stay! You love each other very much, don't you. What wonderful love-filled times you share!

Congratulations, darling Bead, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats Bead in Russia!

There's nothing more beautiful than a mini-black panther, whether eyes are green, yellow, amber or gold- we have some of each! They all congratulate Bead for COTD!
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Bead.
    I hope someday you will have your own home.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana