Thread: Kaptivating Krystal

Kaptivating Krystal

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 153
Size:  13.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are very much loved and a protector.
    In a short time, you have won your person's heart, completely
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Krystal!

Hi Krystal! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

You truly are a furry earthly angel, Krystal, heaven sent, coming into your mommy's life just when she needed you most! As she says, dogs are one of God's greatest gifts to us humans; your pawprints, his fingerprints, indelibly etched on our hearts!

I read once that the fingerprint of God is often a paw print. And that is the way I feel about a treasured member of our family, Krystal. I adopted her two years ago and in that short period of time she has moved into every corner of my heart. She came to me at a time when I needed her the most. Every day of her life is centered around our family.
    How blessed your mommy was, the day you came into her life, bringing so much comfort and joy, love and healing to her days! And oh yes, if only we humans could tears a page out of your playbook, living and enjoying every moment of life to its fullest!

Krystal, like all dogs, lives in the moment, never worrying about what happened yesterday or what is to come tomorrow. Every moment is precious to her. I only wish I could live her way. She is an inspiration, a comfort, my friend, and the apple of my eye. Because of her, it is no surprise to me to know that DOG spelled backwards is GOD.
    You truly are a treasure, Krystal, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, learning of the very special place you hold in your mommy's heart has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...guarding your house and home from those pesky squirrels and 'possums; pending tons of special time with your mom, receiving endless cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Krystal, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

The face of an angel!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Krystal, you are adorable and precious! What a beautiful, sweet Bichon Frise you are, with the face of an angel! You came to your dear person two years ago, at a time when he/she needed you most. She/he once read that the fingerprint of God is often a paw print, and that is the way she feels about you, Krystal. Every day of your life is centered around your family. You guard the household from 'possums and squirrels! You inspire her with the way you live in the moment, with every moment precious to you. As she says, ".. it is no surprise to me to know that DOG spelled backwards is GOD." You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Krystal, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-29-2019 at 07:47 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Bichon Frise you are, Krystal. You hold a special place in your person's heart.

Congratulations on being today's Dog of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Krystal

Hello Krystal, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty little girl. I am so glad you were adopted and have a wonderful loving family. No doubt the love goes both ways. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your loves ones. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC