Thread: Happy Wee Hazel

Happy Wee Hazel

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  9.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    I'm glad you were rescued from a bad place.
    Now you have good food and plenty of time to sleep.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Precious Hazel!

Hi Hazel in China! Happy Pet of the Day to you, little one!

What a beautiful, cute as can be, pawsitively precious Syrian Hamster you, Hazel!

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of your sad start at life. Considering your early life, it's no surprise to hear you're a bit shy and mistrustful of all but a few.

She is very shy, and never wants to come out of her cage. She only comes out to a few people she knows really well and trusts. She might be really shy and scared because at the place where we got her, people treated her really badly.
    Thankfully you found your way to a forever human, a family who would love and cherish you forever, unconditionally.
    Yes, you truly are one very special member of the family, Hazel, perfect just as you are, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...sleeping and burrowing and eating to your heart's content, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud and devoted human!

Lots of love to you, precious Hazel, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, today and EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Hazel, you are adorable! What a precious wee Syrian Hamster you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking, colorful fur and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. I'm so glad you were rescued from that bad place and now have a terrific home with people who cherish you and treat you with the kindness and care you deserve (and deserved all along). You love to sleep a lot, eat mealworms, climb, burrow, and sleep some more. You and your dear people and housemate kitty Coconut all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hazel, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of mealworms!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Happy, Wee, Hazel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank u

Thank u for saying all the nice things about me!
    -Hazel

How nice, Hazel, that you are a Pet Talk pet, too! A member of the family!

Congratulations again on being chosen Pet of the Day. You are lovely and beautiful!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery