Thread: Houdinii

Houdinii

Hello Houdinii!

Congrats to you on your big day!
    Amy & The Hawkwind Critters
    Hawkwind Studio

Good Morning Houdini, my, I think you have the appropriate name doing all that escaping. You sure are a cutie patootie, I love that photo of you. Congratulations dear, sweet Houdini Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Houdinii, your name certainly fits you. Just make sure you don't get out for good! You seem like a clever boy, and a cutie too. I hope you receive many special things on your special day. Congratulations on Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Houdinii
    What a cutie you are. Now don't go running off today! You want to stick close to home so you can enjoy being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Precious Houdini!

Hi there Houdini! What a cutie!! I love your dark coat and those sweet, white "mittens!! And you surely have lived up to your name!! And not only are you the cosummate escape artist, but quite the little speedster, as well! Rodent races....too cute!! You're such an adorable little guy, Houdini, and today you've worked your magic on us all! Congratulations to Houdini, our most precious Pet of the Day!! Have fun celebrating your much deserved day of honor, sweetie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It certainly sounds as if you live up to your name, Houdinii!!! I have had to chase down hamsters many times in my life and thankfully, they have all been rescued safely!!! YOu are so handsome, and I can tell you are well loved!! Happy Racing, and congratulations to you on being a wonderful Pet of the Day!!!

Dearest Houdini,

Congrats on your big day as our PET OF THE DAY!!!

Now, no more disappearing, o.k.?
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt