Thread: Gentle Gunther

Gentle Gunther

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 129
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You should be honored for being such a good boy.
    You love everyone, not just your owner, and
    everyone loves you, even little children
    Celebrate your special day

Gentle Gunther!

Greetings, Gunther! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, what a gorgeous Weimeraner you are, Gunther; beautiful inside and out; gentle to the core! You truly must be one extra special boy, Gunther, having been nominated by your Auntie for Dog of the Day honors! Then again, as she says, you belong to them all, the entire family! How lucky they all are, especially your little skin sister, all the children in the family and beyond, having a beautiful, gentle and loving best friend and protector, a full fledged furry family member in you! What fun they all are in for over the years to come, you and they growing together, sharing so many happy times, making memories to last a lifetime!

He is most special because he is gentle with children - he knows they are different and is very careful around them. He has even lets my ten-month-old niece pull on his ear to get up, and he lets her crawl all over him! The worst he has ever done, was lick her face! And that made her giggle and stop pulling his ear, it was so cute! So that's why he should be honored.
    Great thanks to your Auntie for sharing you with us all today, giving us the chance to pay tribute to one EXTRA special boy! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight...playing to your heart's content, working off all that excess energy, hehe; cuddling with your wee skin sister; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Gunther, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful Gunther!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Gunther, you are beautiful! Your silky fur looks so very smooth and soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes. You also have the most delightful personality. Your dear people all say you're the nicest dog ever! You love to play, you never try to hurt people, and you're especially gentle with children. You and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gunther, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations Gentle Gunther, on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana