Thread: Gorgeous Gretta!

Gorgeous Gretta!

Dearest Gretta, what a beautiful lady you are! You are absolutely gorgeous indeed, lying on your side there so comfortably on top of the grandfather clock. That grey and white fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that darker-grey nose and the curly white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Richmond, VA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You are very special to your dear Purrrson. He/she found you when you were only about five weeks old, all alone in her/his shed. It turned out your mother had put you in there for safe-keeping, and you'd been alone there for for two full days. Then your mother came back and your Purrrson-to-be brought you both into the house. Your mom nursed you there for two more weeks, and then your Purrrson had her spayed and released.

You have now been home there some thirteen years! You're a very important member of your family, so sweet and so treasured, showing no trace of your mom's feral nature. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gretta, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Gretta, what a beautiful girl you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face is absolutely adorable.
    I love your "bib" and your white socks!
    I'm glad that you were rescued from becoming a feral cat, and that your mom wouldn't have any more babies.
    Now you are a senior kitty, even though you look much younger. You have been with your humans for 13 years, and you have become an indispensable family member.
    Gretta, you are gorgeous, inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful kitty you are, Gretta.

You have been with your family for 13 years.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Graceful Greta

Greta, you are a beautiful cat, with your big, shiny eyes and pretty gray and white fur markings. You must be very graceful too, knowing how to get on top of the grandfather clock! You must be a very important part of the family, being rescued, beautiful, and agile. I congratulate you, Graceful Greta, on being Cat of the Day.