Thread: Terrific Tay!

Terrific Tay!

Dearest Tay, a.k.a. Tayshaun "Tay" Prince," you are gorgeous, terrific indeed,a Purrrfect Christmas kitty! What a good-looking pale-orange tabby guy you are! My orange-tabby (with some white) girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" You're so cute, perched there in your chair by the Christmas tree. Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those long white whiskers and the lovely big golden eyes! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Glasgow, KY to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

What a nice story you have to tell! You came to your dear Purrrents after your previous Purrrson passed away. You needed a home and family, and they needed a new friend, so you were brought together and bonded immediately. You all needed each other, didn't you! Now you are twelve years old, and you follow your dear Meowmie around all day. You sleep on the pillow next to her, and you wake her early each day in time for her to start work. You sit in the chair beside her as she works, and when she's done you two sometimes play a game of tag. People say you are "spoiled," and of course that's as it should be! You and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tay, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day, our Christmas Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And we hope Santa has filled your stocking with loads of delightful surprises!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Tay in Kentucky! Merry Christmas and Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome orange kitty you are! I like your soft-looking fur and your tabby markings! Your coat looks very soft and smooth to pet! I would be glad to pet you - since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you some extra pats for me.

You are Meowmie's companion all day long! You keep her company as she works, follow her from room to room, and even sleep together! Best of all, you are a much loved kitty!

Merry Christmas and happy, happy Cat of the Day to Tay!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome Orange Tabby you are, Tay.
    Congratulations on being our Christmas Day Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Tantalizing Tay

Tay, you are such a good-looking orange tabby, with nice yellow eyes, beautiful tabby markings, and most of all, your cuteness! You are so smart, waking your human up when it's time to work, and playing tag. I'm sorry that your former human passed away, but now you have another human who takes care of you and loves you! I congratulate you, Tantalizing Tay, for being Cat of the Day!