Thread: Precous Coco!

Precous Coco!

Greetings, Coco! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart, and to your and proud parents, a very Merry Christmas!

Aww! How beautiful you look, posing in front of that pretty Christmas tree, surrounded by all of those presents! Abd being the obedient and well behaved, sweet and loving girl that you are, I'll bet Santa spoiled you rotten today!

I so enjoyed reading your backstory, Coco, learning of the very special place you hold in your Mom and Dad's hearts! I'm so sorry to hear of the many losses you and your parents have suffered over the past few of years...Robbie the Sheltie (tragically), then Zoe the Cattle Dog and Belle the kitty, as well as other family members. But thankfully your humans had you to love on and lean on, keeping them on their toes and smiling with your boundless Border Collie energy and antics, comforting them with your love and devotion!

How blessed your family is, Coco, having a beautiful, energetic, sweet and loving furry family member in you! The love and laughter, the comfort and joy your bring to their lives is truly a priceless gift!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this Christmas Day has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing and making merry,chowing down on some yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud parents! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Coco, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! And to you and your family, wishes for a very Merry Christmas evening and Happy New Year!!

Precious Santa Paws Coco and Mom!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Coco

Name:  25.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  427.1 KB

Congratulations on being the Christmas Dog of the Day.
    You are all dressed up and ready for the season.
    Keep your family taking such good care of you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Coco, you are adorable, the perfect Christmas doggie! You are so cute in your Santa outfit, first in front of the fireplace and then being hugged by your dear person. You are the only pet now of your dear parents, after the sad loss in the last couple of years of your two siblings, then your 10-year-old Sheltie brother Robbie and your 17-year-old sister Cattle dog Zoe, and then your cat sister Belle. You help to provide comfort to your parents as they grieve all their losses. You are very smart, and you run the family and get what you want. You're full of energy, and you're also extremely affectionate and super-obedient. You and your dear parents love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Coco, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day, our Christmas Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear parents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Angels Robbie and Zoe and Belle and your siblings are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 12-25-2019 at 09:07 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being our Christmas Day, Dog of the Day, Precious Coco!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hi Coco! I see your photo was corrected! I was wondering why your coat looked so different in the top pic! Well, you're beautiful, the cutest Santa Paws ever!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~