Thread: Elegant Elita

Elegant Elita

Elita, you are so pretty with cream colored fur, dark brown markings, and blue eyes. The picture of you as a kitten is just too adorable! It’s so nice that you have a husband and a pile of kittens. A family of your own! You were really energetic when you were a kitten. That must’ve been fun, having all that energy! Now you are a beautiful, elegant cat. Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Elegant Elita! ❤️

Dear Elita, what a gorgeous Siamese girl you are. Your coat looks so soft and plush, and your face with those deep blue eyes is beautiful.
    I am glad that you found a wonderful home, with lots of kitty and doggie siblings.
    You are in charge of everybody, including your dad who gets woken up every morning by your velvet paw. And you like to steal food , so all the groceries are put out of your reach.
    Elita, you are truly a regal kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Elita, what a beautiful Siamese lady you are! Your fur with that classic Seal Point coloring is gorgeous and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big blue eyes looking straight out at me. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so pretty sitting up there so elegantly in the first one, and what an adorable kitten you were in the other! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Santiago, Chile to pet you, and pet your kitty and doggie housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved friend will pet you for me .

And what a lovely story you have to tell of how you found your perfect home and family! Your dear special friend found you among a pile of kittens at an animal shelter. You turned out to be very graceful and intelligent. You're full of energy, very playful, and never boring. You make your friend smile with your antics. You went to live with his/her uncle because you had tapeworm and uncle had the time and experience to take care of you. There you found your true love, a male Siamese who is now your husband, and you've had some kittens. You are the leader of all the animals at your home because of your dominant personality, and all the dogs and cats respect you. You like to wake uncle each morning by putting your paw on his face. You also like to steal food, so he has to keep groceries out of your reach. You and he and your special friend all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Elita, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear special friend and uncle and cats and dogs and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Siamese you are, Elita!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a gorgeous Siamese cat you are, Elita! You are a much-loved kitty, too! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678