Thread: Adorable Bear!!!

Adorable Bear!!!

Be still my puppy/Lab/Lax x loving heart!!! You are just too, too precious for words, little Bear! The antlers! The sweater! THAT FACE!!! Talk about cuteness overload!

We are so very thankful to your mommy's dear friend for coming to your fur mom's aid in her time of great need, caring for her until you and your siblings were born, finding you all happy forever homes! Speaking of happy homes, you sure did hit the forever family jackpot, Bear! Great thanks to your humans for coming to your rescue, opening up their home and heart to such a deserving boy!

How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, playful, sweet and loving furkid in you, sweetheart! The comfort and joy, the love and laughter you bring to their days is truly a priceless gift! What fun your family is in for over the weeks and months to come, watching you grow and learn, the lot of you sharing so many happy days, making memories to cherish for a lifetime! You truly are a bundle of joy, Bear, a treasure, the best Christmas gift ever!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bear! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing and making all sorts of fun mischief, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable Bear, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! And to you and your family, wishes for the bestest Christmas ever!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bear

Name:  19.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  254.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (Pup) of the Day.
    You are, by far, the cutest little guy.
    By summer, you will grow into your name, "Bear"
    and will still be so sweet. Any pup that lets
    himself be dressed up for a picture has got to be special
    Celebrate your world famous day and first Christmas

Oh my gosh, dearest Bear, aren't you ever the cutest little reindeer there! Your dear person says you're "..so cute and so full of personality and character!" You are indeed, and so smart, too! You're a little boy, only seven weeks old. You're full of energy and make your dear person smile with your antics, such as pouncing on every leaf and sniffing the fire hydrant. And what a wonderful story of how you and your mom and siblings were rescued and then your rescuer adopted you! You and he/she love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bear, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a cute little pup you are Bear. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana