Thread: Sir Twix Thornton!

Sir Twix Thornton!

Hi Sir Twix Thornton! Happy Dog of the Day!

Aww, what a tea cup full of Chi adorablness you are, Sir Twix! You may be small enough to fit into a tea cup (for now), but just as your Mom says, you're actually a big boy in all ways that count (at least according to you)!

Twix loves everyone and, like most Chihuahuas, thinks he is much bigger than his dainty two pounds. And while he is posing in a tea cup, he assures us he's not going to fit there long! And we, of course, love him!
    And OF COURSE your humans love you! Who could resist? In fact, it was a case of love at first for your Mom, and the rest is happy history! And how neat that your brother, Toby, is a part of your extended family! I'm sure you two are going to have such fun at those meetups in IL!

Yes, you truly are one cutie patootie Chi puppy, Sir Twix, just as special as they come! How lucky your humans are, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you! Now, let the fun begin!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sir Twix! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing to your heart's content; savoring some yummy treats; cuddling with your pawrents; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Loads of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Sir Twix Thornton, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to the kitties, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sir Twix Thornton

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 148
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Your name, Sir Twix Thornton is bigger than you are.
    So cute and now you have cats to be friends with.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Sir Twix Thornton, what an adorable young Chihuahua pup you are! You are so cute, sitting in that teacup and looking straight up at me with those lovely big eyes. And what a delightful story you have to tell! You were a holiday gift to your dear person. He/she went to purchase your half-brother but fell in love with you and brought you home instead. You and the family's three cats are adjusting to each other. Your kitty sister is even cleaning you now! And what makes this story extra-sweet is that your half-brother Tobias Dane of the Buffalo has also got a new home, with your person's niece! You two will get to visit each other as you grow up. You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Twix, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and brother and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable Chi puppy you are, Sir Twix Thornton.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana