Thread: Phantastic Phoebe

Phantastic Phoebe

What a pretty lady you are, Phoebe, and we are so glad you had such a long time with your forever family. It never is long enough, though, we know that. We are so sure you are in kkity heaven now, reunited with your brother, and that some fine day, you will greet your purrents at The rainbow Bridge. Congratulations again, pretty lady - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Phoebe, what a beautiful girl you are. You have the most gorgeous, soft looking coat and your face is so incredibly sweet.
    You are now at the Rainbow Bridge, healthy and whole again, playing with your brother Joey, and all the other kitty angels.
    Your family had the privilege of serving you for so many years, but the pain and sadness is still the same.
    Phoebe, you will be in your family's heart forever, watching over them.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Flawless Phoebe

Phoebe,
    You were such a beautiful cat, with all that amazing fluff. I’m sure you’re having an amazing time in cat heaven with your friend Joey. And you lived so long. Your humans must have taken great care of you. All of your pictures are gorgeous. I’m so sorry you had to get sick, but you’re with your brother Joey now, and I’m sure you two will be happy forever. Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Flawless Phoebe! ❤️

Dearest Phoebe, you are beautiful! You are an absolutely stunning Angel with long, fluffy fur, white with touches of grey in it, and such a sweet face with that pink and grey nose and those lovely big eyes that look like the same grey. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! What a gorgeous collection showing you looking so contented in so many of your favorite spots around your earthly home. I wish I could reach ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge now! ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons-to-be first met you and your brother Joey as kittens in their garden. You were living with their neighbor, who worked long hours and didn't have much time to spare with the cats. Your Purrrsons asked if they could take you when they were moving. The neighbor said yes, and Home you went! You lived a long, wonderful life, climbing trees, visiting neighbors, eating, drinking, playing, sleeping. What a wonderful love-filled home you shared, and always will!

Then one day you came down with what seemed to be cat flu, and you didn't make it. At age 20 you couldn't fight the virus. Your dear Purrrsons miss you every day. We know you are with Joey at the Rainbow Bridge now, playing together like kittens, waiting to welcome your Purrrsons home. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to remind and reassure them that all is well, you are watching over them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Phoebe Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite games and treats. We know Joey and the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 12-16-2019 at 05:00 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Phantastic Phobe!
    You had a nice long time on earth. Now you wait for your
    humans at Rainbow Bridge!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana