Thread: Sweet Bobo!

Sweet Bobo!

Hi Bobo! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a treat, having the rare Prarie Dog as our featured honoree! We don't get a chance to honor you kids often enough!

You are just too cute for words, Bobo; just as sweet and gentle as can be; truly a friend to all, be they human or furry! How very lucky your Mommy and Daddy are, having a furkid, a best furry friend as special as you in their lives! Even the kitties give you two enthusiastic paws up! Inside and out, in looks and in personality, your couldn't be any more perfect if you tried!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration...treated to lots of free floor time (just stay out of the couch) and munching on some yummy treats; grooming the kitties and cuddling with your Mom and Dad; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Bobo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Those wittle paws! That furry belly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bobo

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 214
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What an interesting little girl you are.
    Sounds like you have a great life with
    your Mom, Dad and kitty friends.
    All who love you.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Bobo, what an adorable Prairie Dog you are! And what a fantastic pet and friend to your dear Daddy you are! You are probably the friendliest pet he's ever known. You get along well with your two kitty housemates, as well as any person Daddy introduces you to. You're very outgoing, checking out visitors and getting a tummy rub, greeting Daddy with a welcome bark when he comes home, and grooming the cats when they nap on your cage. And how clever you are with your two tricks: First, you stand on your hind legs when Daddy rubs his fingers together, so he'll rub your nose; and then, once he does that, you roll backwards onto your back so he can rub your tummy! You and he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bobo, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Daddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round of "let's hide in the couch and watch Daddy go crazy trying to get me out!"

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Sweet Bobo, on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Bobo, on being POTD! You are adorable! (We prairie dogs!) How did you ever become a pet? (A rescue?) We loved reading about your sweet personality and fun life. Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Adorable Bobo

Dear Bobo,
    You are a very smart, sweet, girl, grooming the cats in your house and doing tricks. You are soooooooooo friendly and fun. You are very rare. It is very cool that you like belly rubs.
    I hope you are having a great time with your loving owners.

Congrats, on being today's Pet of the Day!!