Thread: Sweet Sydney

Sweet Sydney

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Look at that adorable face, what a sweetheart.
    You keep your family on a strict schedule
    Celebrate your special day and retirement

Precious Princess Sydney!!!

Hi Princess Sydney! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, pawsitively precious Pitty princess you are, Sydney! You look SO pretty in your feature photo, donning that festive neckwear! But oh my gosh, those beautiful golden eyes of yours, your sweet expression could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! Contrary to what some wrongly believe, Pitties, at heart, truly are among the gentlest and most loving of breeds; total cuddle bugs and mush buckets, and you are living proof of that, Sydney!

Syd is so special, and not at all "scary' like some people think of pitbull terriers. Anyone can pet her and she will check on small child for hidden Cheerios. She is truly the best dog ever. But she will not share her sofa with guests, you may sit on the floor.
    You truly are my spirit animal, Sydney, sticking to your strict schedule like clockwork; a girl after my own heart, hating daylight saving time and loving PBS Newhour, hehe! But oh how I laughed reading this: Dinner at 5pm. 5:01 after dinner walk! lol You're too cute (and a fast eater)!

How truly blessed your humans are, Syd, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furbaby in you! YOU, Princess Sydney, are the poster girl for doggie adoption; living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of resuce! Endless thanks your family for adopting you, giving one most deserving girl a 2nd chance at a happy life, and what a wonderful life it is!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your Mommy's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration (see schedule, lol), being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Princess Sydney, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

You may sit on the floor. Thank you for your cooperation.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  large.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Look at that adorable face, what a sweetheart.
    You keep your family on a strict schedule
    Celebrate your special day and retirement
    So sweet) Cutie))

Dearest Sydney, you are adorable! You are the perfect representative of the fact that pitties are beautiful and adorable and sweet. You certainly are all those, as your photo album and your dear person's writeup show so well. Thank you for sharing all those great shots with us. And what a gifted lady you are, a canine timekeeper running your family right on schedule! You and your humans all love each other and love your retirement so well. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sydney, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-19-2020 at 06:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable pittie you are, Sweet Sydney. You keep your family on schedule too.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana