Thread: Marvelous Mr. Crab!

Marvelous Mr. Crab!

Dearest Mr. Crab, what a gorgeous Hermit Crab you are! You're so pretty poking out from under that colorful shell, and you just about blend in with the floor under you. And what a delightful personality you have! Your dear person just adopted you from the pet store a few days ago. You're one of his/her sweetest pets, very curious, and you don't even pinch. You love people, and you're not afraid to come out and visit. Your person is looking at bigger shells for you as you grow, and she/he hopes you'll choose a holiday one for the season! She thinks you're fascinating and you remind her of the beach now that it's getting cold out. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mr. Crab, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Marvelous Mr. Crab!!!

Greetings, Mr. Crab! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, cute as can be Hermit Crab you are, Mr. Crab! Living on Cape Cod I've had the pleasure of meeting many a Hermit Crab over the years, walking the flats! And just as your human says, I too find your species to be so very special, unique and fascinating! But oh, didn't your human hit the Hermit Crab jackpot in you! Not only are your beautiful, fascinating to watch as you dig those holes, you're just as sweet and sociable as can be, bringing endless smiles to your human's days! A people loving Hermit Crab! How special is that!

Mr. Crab is one of my sweetest pets and he doesn't even pinch. He loves to dig little holes in the rocks on the bottom of his cage and retire for a nap. This hermit crab loves people and isn't even afraid to come out and visit.
    Now your human simply must come back here to share with us those special holiday shells awaiting you this Christmas!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Mr. Crab! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...digging those holes and taking a nice nap; spending special time with your human; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, marvelous Mr. Crab, our very special, unique and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Just look at those beautiful markings!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mr. Crab

Name:  15.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  190.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a very interesting pet, for sure.
    Plans for your future are for bigger shells.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations, Mr. Crab, on being POTD! You are so awesome and unique! We loved reading about your happy life and loving family. We hope you enjoy the holidays with your cool new shells! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Really unique, that shell is gorgeouss

I don't know anything about Hermit Crabs, I hope you live a long happy life.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Mr, Crab!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana