Thread: Beautiful Brothers Bleu and Sapphire!

Beautiful Brothers Bleu and Sapphire!

Dearest Bleu and Sapphire, what a beautiful pair of Lilac Point Siamese brothers you are, absolutely stunning Siamese twins! Your fur is so sleek and silky with those beautiful off-white bodies and Lilac-color points, and it looks so very soft. And what sweet faces you have, with those lovely deep blue eye. As your dear Purrrson says, "In the right light they reflect the deep Highland sky wonderfully." Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! As she/he says, it captures your relationship perfectly. You twine around each other and around his/her heartstrings. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Ayr, Scotland to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what delightful Purrrsonalities you have! You've been together since birth and are so very intelligent and beautiful. You love to play with paper balls and string. (PLEASE be careful playing with string! If you swallow some, that can turn into a serious medical emergency!) If someone throws a ball, you fetch it and bring it back. You're quite vocal, and you can do tricks and eat with your paws. You're very loyal, you crave love and affection, and you love to be in laps. You boys and your Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bleu and Sapphire, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-14-2020 at 07:09 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bleu and Sapphire

They remind me of the Blue Point Siamese I had. It was a family: Tiggy(the queen), Digby (the sire), Laila (kitten from the first litter) and Athos (kitten from a second litter). They were very vocal and very smart. I'd frequently find them all piled up on the bed -- just a big ball of Siamese! As we had found homes for the other kittens, Tiggy was a little paranoid that we might give the others away. When we had visitors, Tiggy would round up the others and chase them under the bed to hide them. She considered Digby to be her kitten as well. Still miss them.

Beautiful Brothers Bleu and Sapphire!

Hi Bleu and Sapphire in Scotland! Happy Cats of the Day to you!

Oh my! What stunning, breathtakingly beautiful, blue-eyed Meezers boy you are! Such a treat, having a bonded brother team as our featured honorees!

I so enjoyed reading your human's lovely, heartwarming, beautifully penned tribute to her/his best boys! This line especially touched my heart!

They are so handsome, and have deep blue eyes, which are kind of hard to see here. In the right light they reflect the deep Highland sky wonderfully. But I love this picture, as it captures their relationship perfectly. They twine around each other - and around my heartstrings.
    Yes, you surely have captured your human's heartstrings, and today you've captured ours as well! How lucky your Mom/Dad is, having two beautiful, intelligent and talented, loyal and loving, affection craving lap and heart warmers, best friend for life in you two! More than just pets, you're family!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bleu and Sapphire! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing fetch with those paper balls; cuddling up for a nice nap; warming your humans' laps; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sapphire and Bleu, our very special and most deserving brother team Cats of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, beautiful Bleu and Sapphire in Scotland! Happy Cats of the Day!

What gorgeous cats you are! I like your elegance and your perfect blue eyes! Your person writes that you two have captured his/her heartstrings, and you have captured mine as well! I like your slightly darker faces and ears, and your sleek fur!

You are busy, playful cats, too! You play with each other and give your person loads of smiles. You play with string, or with paper balls. You play fetch! You are quite vocal-- I know that is true of Siamese cats, and I would be honored to have a conversation with you about whatever you wish to discuss! You are fans of love and affection, and you will occupy a lap when one is available! PURRRRRfect times two! Best of all, you are your person's best kitty guys!

Happy, happy Cats of the Day to stunning Bleu and Sapphire!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cats of the Day, Beautiful Bleu and Sapphire!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

They are so beautiful!

Blog Entries
    Eternally, hopelessly in love!