Thread: Adorable Banjo!

Adorable Banjo!

Hi Banjo! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your trusty sidekick Piccolo, too!

I'm pretty sure that's not your photo up on my Dog of the Day page, but no doubt you're one adorable Golden Brindle Tibetan Terrier! (Hopefully we can get that fixed later!)

How lucky your Mommy is, Banjo, having a happy, joyful (watch out, Piccolo), sweet and loving furkid, defender of the homestead, foot warmer and sous chef (cleaning up those fallen scraps, lol) in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, a never ending source of love and laughter, and so very worthy of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Banjo! Meeting you today has brought some much needed warmth and *sunshine* to my dark and rainy day! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...pestering your bestie, Piccolo, hehe; warming your Mommy's feet as she works; receiving tons of cuddles and tonight...SIRLOIN! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Banjo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Piccolo, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sorry, I fixed it! His photo appears now!
    I've Been Frosted

Banjo

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  15.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You have a wonderful life with a dog buddy you like to bug.
    You also think you are a great watch dog.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Banjo, what an adorable Golden Brindle Tibetan Terrier you are, indeed! You live with your dear Tibetan Terrier friend Piccolo and person in the Catskill Mountains, and you love to pull on his ear, or tail, or paw. You have a delightful personality. You're a very happy, sweet-natured little guy and a wonderful watch dog with a wonderful yodel bark. You most enjoy sitting on your dear person's foot while he/she is working and getting underfoot when dinner is being prepared in the kitchen. (Perhaps a sirloin steak will drop on the floor!) You and she/he and Piccolo all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Banjo, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Banjo and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even your very own sirloin steak!

Last edited by phesina; 11-13-2020 at 05:00 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Sorry, I fixed it! His photo appears now!
    Thanks, Karen!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Banjo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana