Thread: Beautiful Ben

Beautiful Ben

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  10.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome senior you are and still full of fun.
    I'm sure everyone laughs when you slide on that rug.
    Celebrate your special day, and you should be getting snow to play in.

Beautiful Ben!

Hi Ben! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a big, beautiful, life loving boy you are, Ben! Who can resist a classic, clownish, playful and loving Old English Sheepdog? For decades and decades your breed has been the star of so manyTV shows and movies. Yes, the whole world loves your breed and for good reason, Ben! Just ask your humans! You do all of your much loved predecessors proud, Ben! In looks, personality and heart they don't come any more special than you! And at 10 1/2 years young it's clear you have no intention of slowing down any time soon; still going strong, enjoying every minute of your active, fun and loved filled life to the max! Now, if only your Mom would post a video of you "rug surfing!"

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, spoiled to the max and loved to bits! And tomorrow, what with the forecast for lots of snow for Syracuse, even more fun to be had, romping in the white stuff and knocking down those snow banks! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Ben, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

How adorable!! The ultimate poofy 'do!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I would iove to see you slide on that rug, Ben.
    Congrats on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Ben, you are absolutely adorable! What a precious Old English Sheepdog you are, with all that fluffy white fur and that sweet face with those lovely eyes just peeping out from the fur and what looks like a big grin there. You have the most delightful personality, too! You're ".. an endearingly impish, sweet clown of a dog." You're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics, such as playing in the snow outside and rug-surfing inside. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ben, on being chosen Dog of the Day for Sunday, December 1! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery