Thread: Lovely Lab Cootje!

Lovely Lab Cootje!

Dearest Cootje, what a stunning chocolate-brown Labrador Cootje Retriever you are! You're one of a kind, the only Cootje Retriever in the world, and your people are so happy you live in their house. You're the absolute Dog of the Century for them! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're so cute in the water with your bottle, and then so noble and stately in the mountains. You live with your dear mum and dad in a small town in South-Holland, and you have a whole kitchen, your skybox, to yourself! You have a dog door and go in and out all day to run and jump and play. People in your town call you Turbo because you're so full of energy! You're going to school and learning to listen and go through tunnels and walk over bridges. You and mum and dad all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cootje, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear mum and dad and Saskia and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cootje

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  16.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Sounds like you have a fun filled life.
    You go to classes, and vacations.
    Your Mom and Dad love you and you love them
    Celebrate your world famous day

Lovely Lab Cootje!

Woof, woof, Cootje, a.k.a. Turbo; cutest dog in the whole, wide world! Happy Labbie Dog of the Day to you sweetheart!

My Lab loving family was so happy, seeing a gorgeous Chocolate Lab being honored here today! You truly are the ultimate, quintessential Lab, in looks and in personality: active and athletic, joyful and life loving with a heart of gold! And oh my, aren't you living the good life there in lovely Arkel, Holland! And just look at those vacation pics, you swimming in that cold, glacier fed water, retrieving your water bottle! What fun! What a great place for you to indulge your love for the outdoors, for swimming! You do your breed proud!

Last holiday we went to Italy and to Switzerland, we went to a glacier and there I also jumped in the cold water, coming right out of the snow and ice, but I liked it! I also like to dive for stones and take them to my mum.
    Yes, you truly are living the good life, Cootje, spending your days running and playing, fetching that football, honing your skills on the agility course, attending doggie classes! And how better to end a busy, action packed day than with a power nap! But all of that fun stuff aside, nothing beats having a Mom and Dad loving on you 24/7...a leg to lean on and a lap to warm!

What a lucky boy you are indeed, Cootje! But none are more blessed than your pawrents, having a beautiful, joyful, adventure seeking, loyal and loving furkid in you...their Dog of the Day, EVERY day; their Dog of the Century; their one and only!

There is only one Cootje Retriever on the hole world, and we have got him in our house! He is the cutest dog in the hole world, and has more love and friendship for us then a ever saw with humans. That makes him the absolute Dog of the Century for Me!
    Yes, you truly are one in a million, Cootje, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading a bit about your wonderful life, being treated to those fab photos has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special, action packed and fun filled day of celebration, spending special time with your Mom and Dad, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Cootje, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being chosen Dog of the Day, Lovely Lab Cootje.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana