Thread: Sweet Seraphina!

Sweet Seraphina!

Dearest Seraphina, also known as Phini, what a lovely lady you are! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You enjoy photo-shoots, and no wonder, they show you off so well! You are absolutely stunning in the window by the curtain, looking out at the world with such obvious wonder and delight. And then those two close-up shots of you, first looking out from a bag and then under an umbrella, show off that sweet face so well, with those long whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big eyes with the huge pupils. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Graz, Austria to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Susanne will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You love tuna, and whenever you hear a can being opened, you run to the kitchen. Your favorite toy is paper, rolling on it or hiding under it but never scratching it. You love to hide, and you test anything new to find out if you can hide behind it. You enjoy helping dear Susanne tidy up things on the floor, bags, boxes, or baskets. And you love making a so-su-se sandwich on the sofa with her! You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Seraphina, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Susanne and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and perhaps a special so-su-se sandwich!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Seraphina!

Greetings Seraphina in Graz, Austria! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, photogenic, classic Brown Tabby girl you are, Phini! You sure know how to strike a pose, Phini, and doesn't the camera love YOU! No wonder you love those photo shoots!

And I do believe your Mom is right when she says you were patiently waiting there in that basement for her to find her way to your, that furever human destined to be yours! And what a heavenly match it turned out to be...12 wonderful years of shared love and companionship, with many more yet to come! How blessed your humans are, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Seraphina, their furry angel!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Phini! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...snacking on some yummy tuna, batting about your paper toys and hiding stuff, lol! And to top off your big day, tonight, a so-su-se sandwich! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Seraphina, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Too cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Seraphina!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana