Thread: Adorable Chenin!

Adorable Chenin!

Good morning, Chenin! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, pawsitively precious, utterly irresistible, devilishly adorable Bichon Frise you are, sweetheart! You look SO cute, all decked out in your festive Halloween garb (those horns, lol); a good sport for sure and no doubt the life of the party! And how perfectly named you are indeed, Chenin!

My husband and I named her shortly after returning from an enjoyable visit to a few of California's finest wineries. It is truly fitting that even as a puppy, she would come running with a smile on her face when she heard the sound of a cork being popped.

My kind of girl!
    How very, very lucky your Mommy and Daddy are, having been blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! What a treasure you are, Chenin! The joy you (and little sister Skeeter!) bring to their lives is truly a priceless gift!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day of celebration...playing with sister Skeeter, cuddling with your Mom and Dad, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Chenin, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!
    Love to dear Skeeter, too! Now, let the wine corks fly!

That sweet face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chenin

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a beautiful senior girl
    You and your little sister bring joy
    and laughter to the family.
    Who could ask for anything more?
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Chenin, what an utterly precious Bichon Frise you are! You're a little angel, complete with devil's horns! That fluffy curly white fur looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes and that big smile. You're always a good sport and the life of the party, and you come running when you hear a cork being popped. You and your dear little Yorkie sister Skeeter bring great joy and laughter to your home and family. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chenin, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Skeeter and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Chenin!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana