Thread: Precious Penelope!

Precious Penelope!

Dearest Princess Penelope Rose, a.k.a. Pretty Penny, you are precious indeed! You're absolutely adorable in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I was horrified and revolted to read that you had likely spent your first few years as a breeder dog in a puppy mill, and then you were abandoned on the streets. You were picked up by animal control, skinny, dirty, and scared. Then a rescue took you in, and you began a new life in a loving foster home. And your Furrrever-person-to-be saw your picture online, knew immediately you were the one, and brought you HOME just before Christmas! My deepest thanks to all who saved you and helped you! Ever since then, six years now, you've been living the good life. You're now a confident, sassy princess, living the life of luxury that you deserve (and always deserved)! You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Penelope, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Penelope!

Hi Princess Penelope Rose, a.k.a. Pretty Penny! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!!!

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways! You are just too pretty, too precious for words, Penelope, and quite the fetching furry fashionista! Your photos are over the moon heart-melting! Love your scarfs and outfits, and you make the most awesome Santa Paws! hehe It's no wonder your Mom fell in love with you at first sight! You're irresistible!

That said, I am sickened at the thought of you, a helpless, defenseless pup, being abandoned; left to eke out a life on the mean streets after suffering so in that vile puppy mill, being used as a "breeder!"

Thankfully you were found and rescued in time, first finding your way to a nurturing foster home and finally, landing in the lap of luxury; the loving arms of that committed furever family you always deserved; truly living the good life, one worthy of a princess such as you! And once home, it wouldn't be long before you would blossom into the beautiful, confident and trusting, happy and life loving girl we meet here today!

She has blossomed from a scared little dog to a confident, sassy princess, now living the life of luxury!
    Endless thanks to your family for welcoming you into their home and hearts, giving one EXTRA special girl a 2nd chance at a happy life! They are one lucky pack, having a furkid as special as you to call their own! You're a gem!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting today, reading your proud Mommy's love filled tribute, your rags to riches story, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos has been pure joy! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart... eating and napping, hehe; receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Princess Penelope Rose, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Just look at that sweet face, that magnificent tail!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Penelope

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are the cutest little girl, I love all of your pictures.
    So glad you found the perfect home with the help of a foster
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Precious Penelope!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana