Thread: Gorgeous Creampuff!

Gorgeous Creampuff!

Dearest Creampuff, you are gorgeous indeed! What a stunning, beautiful Siamese Tabby Mix guy you are, with that beautiful, soft-looking multi-color fur in such an interesting pattern, and that sweet face with those lovely big Meezer blue eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You look so very settled there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Washington State to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to play your favorite games, "Catterball" and "Fishing Pole." You keep the "icky buggie" population down in your home. Your dear Purrrson points and says "ICKY BUG-GY," and you take care of business. Wisely, you don't touch black widow spiders! You're affectionate, on your own terms. You're often aloof, but when it's cold out, you crawl onto your Purrrson's chest and put your head under his/her chin. You rest with your four paws together on her/his arm when you sleep with her. You are very fussy about being picked up or held. You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Creampuff, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps some more rounds of "Catterball" and "Fishing Pole!"

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Creampuff in Washington! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous gentleman you are! I like your blue eyes, your tabby and Siamese markings, and your soft-looking fur! I would be very glad to pet you if you are up for it... since I can't, though, I hope your person will do that for me- because you are stunning!

You are a kitty athlete indeed! You play catterball with your toy mousies, and you are a very good hitter! You also like to play with your fishing pole toy, trying to get the feather! You help to keep the insect population down in the house, except for spiders (eek!). You make sure your person knows when your food bowl is empty in the morning!

You are sometimes a snuggly guy, too- especially placing your head under your person's chin when it is cold outside, or resting all four paws on your person's arm for sleep You are particular about being picked up or held, though. I agree with my friend phesina- you are part of a wonderful, love-filled home! Purrr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Creampuff!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome Siamese Tabby X you are, Creampuff.

My Felicia liked to be picked up and held on her own terms too.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Gorgeous Creampuff!

Hi Creampuff! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Meezer man x you are, Creampuff, one yummy furry confection! But unlike your standard creampuff, you're filled with love, not cream! Well, you do have your limits, as in living life on your terms! As my furkids would say, always keep the humans wanting for more!

But when those cold winds blow, under the covers you go, curling up on your Mommy's chest, resting those precious paws on her arms! How wonderful to be so loved, unconditionally; just as it should be. And there's no denying you love your Mommy back ten fold, in your own special way; better together; best friends for life! How lucky your Mommy is, having a furkid as beautiful as you; beautiful inside and out; purrfect just as you are!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing catterball and fishing pole, hehe; keeping your home safe from those pesky, icky bugs; giving and receiving love on your terms, lol; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Creampuff, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Creampuff!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~