Thread: Precious Miep!

Precious Miep!

Hi Miep! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, Miep! What a brave, beautiful rattie girl you are! The photo your human included with your heartwarming rags to riches story, her/his love filled tribute, is utterly heart-melting!

We are so very thankful to your dear Mom/Dad for rescuing you, saving you from an unspeakable fate. Who knows what you may have endured early in life that caused you to be so defensive and mistrusting. But as the saying goes, there's a lid for every pot, and it's clear that in your Mom/Dad you finally found that furever human destined to be yours!

And oh how you've thrived under her/his loving care, blossoming into the happy and confident, loving and trusting girl we meet here today; your true loving spirit shining so brightly! Such is the healing power of time and patience, unconditional love and true devotion! How well your human's commitment and patience has been rewarded, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Miep! You're the best!

She is special to me because she dodged many bullets. She was not bad, she was just misunderstood. She is the loveliest rat I could ask for. I wish she'd live forever.
    Yes, you certainly have dodged many a bullet before coming home, Miep, but nothing but happy and love filled days in your future!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Miep! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming, rags to riches rescue story, has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...following your human about the house, hehe; playing with your rattie pal and chowing down on some yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, brave, beautiful Miep, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear rattie pal, too!

"Is that ME?"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Miep

Name:  08.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  224.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    This picture shows how smart and inquisitive you are.
    Rats are great pets, but they are not for everyone.
    You found the perfect home.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Miep, what a precious, beautiful Fancy Rat you are, and what an amazing, uplifting, heart-warming story you have to tell, of the healing power of love in the face of tremendous adversity! Bless you and bless your dear person for working so hard together to uncover the lovely spirit underneath all that mistrust and fear with which you had had to face the world. Step by step your person trained you to trust her/him. You dodged many bullets, and now you are "the most trainable and social rat I have ever had." You even have your own rattie friend with whom you live happily after careful introductions! You weren't bad, just misunderstood. You're the loveliest rat your person could ask for, and he/she wishes you'd live forever. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Miep, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear rattie pal and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Miep, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, adorable, brilliant and Heaven-sent! (We rats/rodents!) We loved reading about your happy life now after your rescue from a terrible home. All the small pets we've adopted through the decades came from homes where they were ignored, lonely and misunderstood and, therefore, they did not feel any love or trust. Every time we have adopted a small pet, they immediately felt secure and felt our love and compassion for them. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Precious Miep! XOXO

Our Precious Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt-to-Adopt* ~ *November is Adopt-a-Senior-Pet Month*

​Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, precious Miep!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana