Thread: Precious Angel Emma

Precious Angel Emma

Dear Emma, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your coat with those gorgeous markings looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face.
    The few years you had with your meowmie were so short, but filled with so much love for each other.
    When you started first showing up at your forever home-to-be, you knew you would wrap your mom around your velvet paws.
    You settled in and within a few weeks you even accepted Sparky, and you became friends.
    Eventually, your kidneys gave out and you had to leave your family.
    Emma, you are now a precious angel at the Rainbow Bridge, watching over everybody who loved you so much. You will be forever in their hearts!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Emma, what a Precious Angel you are indeed! You are such a beautiful lady, with brown tabby with white, and a little red, fur that looks so soft and the sweetest face with lovely big pale-green eyes. You are so pretty in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. How nice to see you with your pal Sparky in that one! And are you asking for a tummy rub in that one in which you're lying on your back! I wish I could reach through the screen to Cromwell, CT to pet Sparky and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your dear Purrrson is petting Sparky and the other Angels are petting you for me .

What a wonderful story you have to tell! You showed up at your dear Purrrson's deck.. he/she started feeding you... you didn't like seeing Sparky through the deck window. Then your Purrrson noticed you were injured, called the local Animal Control. They picked you up, got you medical care, and took you to the CATALES shelter. Your Purrrson couldn't stop thinking of you.. went to visit you there... was so impressed he/she started volunteering... and then you two adopted each other! You and Sparky were introduced slowly and carefully to each other and soon became good friends.

We're so sorry you were diagnosed in 2011 with a kidney problem, from which you were unable to recover. Your dear family members could do nothing other than keep you comfortable and give you loads of love, which they did, of course. On May 11, 2012, you went to the Rainbow Bridge, and your dear Purrrson cried for days, still cries, and misses you very much.

Now you are a beautiful, glorious Angel at the Bridge, whole and healthy again! Please send some Angelic purrrs to the heart of your dear Purrrson to reassure her/him that all is well, love is eternal, you are watching over him/her and your family and sending down love, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Emma Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Sparky and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Precious Angel Emma!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Here is a link to CATALES, the Cat Tales Non-Profit Rescue, that gave you safe shelter and loving care so you could then meet your loving and beloved Purrrmanent Purrrson and adopt each other: http://cattalesct.org/

We extend our Thanksgiving wishes of gratitude to them and to you, sweet Angel that you are, and your dear Furrrever Purrrson!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Emma

Emma,
    I hope you’re resting well up in cat heaven😇. You were a bootiful cat with amazing tabby prints and fantastic yellow eyes. I’m sure you had a great life with your amazing human. And I’m so glad you get to be with your grandpa now! Love you! ❤️