Thread: Precious Young Athena!

Precious Young Athena!

Dearest Athena, what a precious young lady you are indeed! You are utterly adorable in that great baby picture, and thank you for sharing it with us! What a cute little kitten you are there, with so much white and some orange tabby fur that all looks so very soft. You have the sweetest face, with that cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes that look like they are changing from kitten blue into more of a color to go with your fur. You were just three to four months old there, and now you're a big girl of seven months. I bet you're even more adorable now! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Menifee, CA and pet you, and pet your doggie housemate too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young friend will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons laugh with your antics. You have your very own 13-year-old boy, whom you've wrapped around your little paw. You were supposed to be his cat, but you had your own idea about that arrangement, which suits you both much better! You like to pester the family dog, but I'm sending along my very best wishes that you and he/she will be the greatest of friends before long. You do have your calm moments at times. You have a very loud purr while you're being stroked, after you've decided some affection is in order. You and your young friend and Purrrsons and doggie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Athena, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and Purrrsons and doggie pal and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-06-2020 at 10:43 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Athena! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

*Cuteness overload alert!!!* You're giving me kitten pangs, sweetheart! What a darling, adorable, most precious wee one you were, Athena! And no doubt even more irresistible now, having grown into those ears! hehe

It's no surprise to hear you've got your humans wrapped firmly around those precious paws of yours, most notably your young man! How lucky he is, being "owned" by you! Yes, your family is one lucky bunch, having a furry family member as beautiful, as purrsonality packed, as joyful and fun loving as you, Athena! OK, maybe your "tormented" doggie sibling, not so much!You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Athena, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Athena! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled day of celebration...keeping your humans hopping and on their toes, wanting for more; receiving countless cuddles and kisses (if you're in the mood, lol; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Athena, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear doggie pal, too!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Adorable Athena!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana