Thread: Spectacular Sima

Spectacular Sima

Name:  23 (1).jpg
Views: 221
Size:  385.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful bird you are.
    It is wonderful that you have spent your
    whole life with one family.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Sima, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Cockatiel you are, with those colorful feathers and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes. And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You've lived with your dear family for your entire life so far. They take very good care of you, and you like being around them. When someone is watching TV, you fly onto that person's shoulder and settle there to watch with them! You enjoy flying around the room, and we say thank you and bless you to your dear people for making sure doors and windows are shut before they let you out. You did many tricks when you were younger and before you got your dear parrot boyfriend. You and he and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sima, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear parrot boyfriend and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Cockatiel you are, Simba. Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Sima!

Hi Sima! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

Beautiful and oh so very special indeed, that you are! Reading your proud human's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos has MY heart in total meltdown mode!

I smiled from ear to ear, reading how you fly about the room, landing on a family member's shoulder to share in a bit of TV time! hehe And while you may not be up to doing as many tricks as you did when you were a youngster, you've still got the spunk and spirit of a girl half your age!

How very lucky your family is, Sima, having a full-fledged feathered family member as special as you in their lives; having been blessed with your love and companionship the past 11 wonderful years, with hopefully many more years to come! You may be considered a senior in Cockatiel years, but I have a feeling you've still got a whole lot more living and loving to do!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, having the chance to pay tribute to one EXTRA special girl has made my night! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your BF; flying about the room, cuddling with your humans while watching some TV; munching on yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Sima, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your parrot boyfriend, too!

How beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Sima, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, brilliant and adorable! (We birds!) We loved reading about your happy, fun life full of love! We're so glad your human parent has taken every precaution to keep you SAFE x 11 years. (Safety first!) We're sending you ALL of our best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546