Thread: Adorable Asha!

Adorable Asha!

Dearest Asha, you are adorable indeed! What a gorgeous Longhair Ragdoll mix kitty you are! That long, LOOOONG fluffy grey and white fur with touches of gold is so striking and beautiful, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and eyebrows and the cute darker-grey nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes. You're so pretty in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I love the leaf on your head! Then you're snoozing, and then seen from above sitting up. And I'm very impressed that you moved that big scratching-post right into the middle of the room. I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world and Down Under to Queensland, Australia and pet you, or maybe even pick you up so you'll flop! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and pick you up for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Or shall I say Purrrsonalities: angry, crazy, and very affectionate. You know how to open doors and also to wait alongside them so you don't get squashed. You're in charge of security at your home, following your dear family around, watching them and keeping track of just where everyone is. You're also very affectionate, rolling over and demanding pets. You absolutely love everyone, even the dog. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Asha, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear doggie and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of chicken and cheese wet food!

Last edited by phesina; 11-05-2020 at 12:01 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Asha!!!

Hi Asha from Oz! Happy Cat of the Day, gorgeous!

What a stunning, breathtakingly beautiful Ragdoll x you are, Asha! Your coat is simply gorgeous; just look at that magnificent mane, those white mittens! And how lovely are your sparkling, bright, jade green eyes! And not one to stand on your outer beauty alone, you're just overflowing with purrsonality and heart; just as engaging, entertaining and lovable as can be; the classic attention craving Ragdoll; a friend to all...including your pup sibbie! And how awesome are your "redecorating" skills!

She absolutely love everyone! She even gets along with our dog. She'll roll over and demand pets from everyone. She acts like she's the security of us, following us around, finding a spot to sleep so she can see everyone in the media room and office. She just has to know where everyone is
    How lucky your humans are, Asha, having a beautiful, big hearted, sweet and loving furkid and best friend in you! What a treasure you are, just as special as can be, a gem!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Asha! Meeting you today, being treated to your beautiful, heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...munching on some yummy cheese and chicken; playing with your doggie brother/sister; cuddling with your humans, receiving tons of pets and skritches; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Asha, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear doggie sibling, too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, cutie Asha from OZ! Happy Cat of the Day!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Adorable Asha!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana