Size:  292.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    and happy belated birthday.
    So many wonderful pictures,
    but this is my favorite
    You are part of the family
    Celebrate your special day

Gorgeous Golden Haylee!

Hi Miss Haylee Lynn! Happy Dog of the Day to you from all in this Retriever, Lab and Golden loving home!!! And belated happy 3rd birthday wishes to you, too!

What a gorgeous Golden girl you are, sweetheart; beautiful inside and out; golden to the core; a friend to all!
    You, Haylee, embody all of those traits we Golden lovers cherish in your beloved breed, from your stunning good looks to your unwavering devotion to your humans to your big heart! Not sure how much your Mom appreciates your nighttime, night owl antics though! I laughed out, picturing her bed covered with your toys each morning!

She loves everyone including strangers, she sleeps all day and is the most relaxed dog until its time for us to go to bed. That is when she wants to play. I wake up with her toys all around me in bed every morning.
    There's good reason why Goldens are among the most loved breeds of all time, and you are living proof of that, Haylee! How lucky your family is, Haylee, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! You're a golden treasure, Haylee, just as special as can be, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to all of your utterly heart-melting Haylee pics has brought some much needed warmth and *sunshine* to my cold and rainy day! I hope you enjoy a very special day (and night) of celebration, sweetheart...snoozing on the couch; watching your fave TV shows and movies (A Dog's Journey and A Dog's Purpose!) with your humans and stuffies; chowing down on your fave treats; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Haylee, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Haylee

You are so beautiful and I can tell you are very smart and have lots of character!
    I’m glad you have a home where you are obviously loved and well cared for💕

Omigosh! Dearest Haylee, you are absolutely stunning! You are such a beautiful Golden Retriever, with that gold-orange-brown coat that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes and what looks like a big smile there (and probably is!). Thank you for sharing those fantastic photos with us! They show so many different views of your beauty and sides of your delightful personality. You love everybody, including strangers, and you enjoy watching TV, especially shows featuring dogs! You're very relaxed all day, and your energy picks up at about bedtime for your dear people. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Haylee, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Golden Retriever you are, Haylee.
    You are loved so much.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana