Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: There is a new Gabriels Girl!!! Picture is added on post nr6 and much more on post 15!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    What a great progress report!

You ROCK, Ziggy! You're doing so very well. And some day, very soon, I hope, you will realize and trust that your dear Mom and Dad love you very much and will never hurt you.

You are sooo right Pat, we love this girl to-the-moon-and-back!!
    She is such a sweet cat, we both love her dearly...!
    We know we will have to wait long before she won't be scared to be touched anymore; but we don't mind waiting, she is worth it
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Bless you, Lut and Bernard, and bless you, darling Ziggy, too! You are so worth it, indeed!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am thinking of Snoopy and Ziggy today and hope they're doing well!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Update

Our newbie Ziggy is the sweetest cat ever...! She loves it here very much, always come to stay wherever we are, is very talkative, almost never stops playing with a mouse, and.....is always ready for food !
    She really tries to "talk" to us: when we talk to her, she always responds with a high "eeee eeee"! No no, it is not meowing nor "etalking" to the birds in the garden, it is real talking! Few minutes ago, I took my laptop and said to her in the catbed on the floor where I am, and there she did it again: "eee eeee" ! She also gives us that "eeee eeee" whenever she wants us to play with her rod with ribbons!!
    Another funny think about her: she is always very interested in what we eat! She looks at both of us, she taps the edge of the table with one paw, which means "okay you can give me a bit of that yummy food". But as she is so scared to be touched, she does NOT take that piece from between our fingers, but again she taps very soft on our hand , meaning "okay you can drop it to the floor now! Silly Ziggy
    We love her to the moon and back...

But.... she still doesn't want us to pet her....! There is progress now! She has seen how Snoopy always goes resting on a cushion on the sofa where Bernard lays while watching tv
    And yesterday.... she jumped on the couch too, and got on Snoopy's cushion, while watching him Bernard very good to be sure he didn't try to touch here....! Good hey!!!
    But.. guess who was absolutely NOT happy with this: Snoops!!!
    We hope that one day she will let her pick up because we should take her to the vet to change the message on her chip, and to get her shots!! She has one eye who is often very wet, so we would like to have the vet a look at that...
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Thank you so much for the update, Lut! That's wonderful news, great progress!

And whether she decides to let you touch her or not, you know and she knows she will never be cold or hungry or homeless again. Blessings to you all!

Happy Halloween (do people celebrate that in Belgium?), and all our love to you!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and
    from Pat and Sparkler and Tinker
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    New pictures from Lut!
    How adorable she is))

7. Aw! what a pretty kitty!
    i like the soft almost pastel orange markings mixed in the with the others

Ziggy is adorable! It's so good to hear that she is settling in

More Photos!