Thread: Sweet Snickers

Sweet Snickers

Name:  30.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  283.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful, soft little girl you are.
    Bunnies do have personalities and you are no exception.
    Celebrate your special day

Sweet Snickers!

Hi Snickers! Happy Pet of the Day!!!

What a beautiful Mini Rex bunny girl you are, Snickers! Your double plush, fawn colored coat is gorgeous, and just look at those awesome ears! Oh, what I couldn't give to hold you and stroke your velvety fur! And how perfectly named you are, Snickers, the perfect combination of salty and sweet, the ultimate candy girl!

How very lucky your family is, having a beautiful, personality packed, sweet as can be furkid in you, Snickers; your family's source of never ending smiles and laughter! I've never found bunnies to be "boring" pets, not in the least! But you, sweetheart, take joyful, life loving furry perfection to a whole new level! What a treasure you are, Snickers, just as special as can, one in a million!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Snickers! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing tag and getting into things, lol; twisting and jumping (binkies!!!) with pure joy; chowing down on your fave bunny treats; cuddling with your humans; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits, a.k.a. having all your needs met and then some! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you beautiful, sweet Snickers, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Snickers!!! (You look like a little fawn!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the the Day Sweet Snickers.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Snickers, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, precious, brilliant, photogenic and well loved! (BTW, we your yummy name!) We're so glad you have such a wonderful life and loving human parent! Anyone who thinks rabbits (or other small pets) are "boring" is just plain ignorant. My whole life has been about adopting precious small pets (from the Humane Society and from kids who are "bored" with them) and they all have awesome, loving and distinct personalities and are Heaven-sent! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Precious Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Snickers, what a beautiful Mini Rex Rabbit you are! That plush golden-brown coat is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those perky ears and lovely big brown eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too. You're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. As your name suggests, to them you are "..our candy girl, our sweet and salty all at once friend." You love getting into things and playing tag, and you make sure your needs are known AND met. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Snickers, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe another round of tag!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery