Thread: Sweet Sophie!

Sweet Sophie!

Hi Sophie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Collie x girl you are, Sophie! That sweet face of yours could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! But it's your life affirming, rags to riches story that has melted my heart into a puddle of pure mush!

You know, Sophie, my most favorite day on Dog of the Day is when a beautiful rescue is our featured honoree; meeting beautiful, most deserving pups such as yourself, Sophie! As we like to say here, rescue is the best breed of all and you are living proof of that; the poster girl for doggie adoption!

We are so very, very thankful to your family for coming to your rescue; opening up their home and hearts to a girl so deserving of a happy life; saving you from an unspeakable fate, and just in time! And didn't you land in the bestest furever family imaginable, complete with 2 pup pals and 2 kitty buds...and devoted pawrents, of course!

What a welcome addition to the pack you are indeed, Sophie! Your family is so very blessed, having a furkid, a full fledged furry family member as beautiful (inside and out!), as gentle and loving, as special as you to call their own! You truly are a gem of a girl, Miss Sophie, a treasure, simply the best!

She is so gentle and sweet and that is what makes her so special. We cannot imagine our life without her.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Sophie! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches story, your Mom's love filled tribute has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...chasing those pesky squirrels and chewing on your toys, hehe; playing with your doggie and kitty sibs; chowing down on some tasty treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sophie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear doggie and kitty brothers and sisters, too!

Beautiful Sophie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sophie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  16.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You were saved just in time and look how wonderful you turned out.
    Shelter dogs are the best and you prove that every day
    with your love and loyalty
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Sophie, what a beautiful Collie-mix lady you are! You are absolutely gorgeous relaxing in the grass outside your wonderful home with the pretty flowers behind you. I am so very glad and grateful that your terrific family-to-be rescued you in just the very nick of time! You looked so sad then, but now you are one very happy doggie, living the wonderful life you deserve (and always deserved!) with them and your two doggie and two kitty housemates. You all love each other very much, don't you. You're so very gentle and sweet, they cannot imagine life without you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sophie, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and kitties and doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps even some new toys to chew on!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Collie mix dog you are, Sweet Sophie.
    I am so glad you were rescued.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana