Thread: Wonderful Willie!

Wonderful Willie!

Greetings, Willie! Happy Pet of the Day, beautiful boy!

Be you a Lily or a Willie, a birdie by any other name would be as sweet! My apologies to the Bard, but it's true, Willie! You truly are as precious as the most prized rose; a treasure!

How lucky your human and many fellow flock members are, having a beautiful, devoted and loving feathered family member, a best feathered friend (and husband, hehe) in you, sweetheart! Beautiful in looks, and even more beautiful in heart, that you are! I can only imagine how special it is, coming home and being greeted with "I Love You!" And how lucky a Cockatoo you are, sweetheart, having landed in the happiest of forever homes, being cherished so completely! You truly are a treasure, Willie, a joy, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for starting my day off with a big smile, Willie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your humans, your beloved girlfriend and feathered mates; chowing down on bananas, apples, grapes, Cheerios and bread, hehe; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love, gentle hugs and wee smooches to you, beautiful, wonderful Willie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your feathered friends, too!!!

Beautiful Willie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Willy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  9.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    Twenty three years old is pretty impressive.
    You have had a wonderful life.
    I'm glad that your family finally found out that you are a boy
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Willie, formerly know as Lily, what a beautiful Umbrella Cockatoo you are, with those gorgeous shades of grey and white. And what a funny "gender reveal" surprise you put on there! You Have the most delightful personality. You and your dear person are very attached, and as soon as he/she comes home from work, you call from your room and say "hello" and "I love you." You live in a home with many other birds; cockatiels and a parakeet.You get jealous when your person plays with them. He/she has you all on a healthful varied diet of more than just seeds. You all, birds and human, love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Willie, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and birdie housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of bananas, apples, grapes, Cherrios, and bread!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Willie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Willy, on being POTD! You are brilliant, handsome, photogenic and precious! (We birds!) We loved reading about your happy life, awesome personality and wonderful doting human parent! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Precious Rescued Lil Peeps Fun Photo Web Page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546