Thread: Sweet Bagsy

Sweet Bagsy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  16.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Red is a very good color for you.
    However, you are so handsome, any color would look good on you.
    Celebrate your special day and all of the holidays

Sweet Bagsy!

Hi Bagsy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from your distant neighbor on Cape Cod!

What a fetching, oh so handsome Boxer boy you are, Bagsy! Love that pic of you donning your festive holiday outfit, and yes, red is definitely your color! (That *other* Santa's got nothing on you!) And as for that white "sugar face" of yours, those soft, velvety jowls, they only add to your charms! Besides, at 9 years young you're just hitting your stride, those sweet Boxer smooches growing sweeter with each passing day!

How blessed your human pets are, having an owner as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Bagsy! In side and out you're just as special as they come, a treasure!!! And major kudos to you, Bagsy, making sure their children were placed in caring homes, with loving pawrents! What a boy!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, Bagsy! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires by your proud and devoted human pets! And to you and your family, wishes for a very merry Christmas!!! No doubt you're going to be spoiled rotten! hehe Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Bagsy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bagsy, you are adorable! What an extremely handsome Boxer gentleman you are, with the sweetest "sugar face." And what a perfect Santa you make! (I'd certainly love for you come down my chimney!) You have a wonderful family, with two loving people as pets and their two children whom you gave to other caring dogs as pets. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful loving home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bagsy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery